Who we are
Niki Paterson Design a Web Design and Graphic Design service based in Fife, Scotland, founded and operated solely by Niki Paterson. Should you have any questions about this policy or how we manage your data, please contact at email@example.com
What type of personal information do we collect?
In order for us to help with your business needs we may collect from you, necessary personal data. “Personal Data” is information about you which, either on its own or when connected with other data, allows us to identify you as an individual customer to provide you with our services. The personal data we hold may include the following:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Contact form – By filling in our contact form, you freely give the following information: name, email and any details supplied with your enquiry. This information is used to process your enquiry only.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us via email correspondence and information collected through questionnaires provided by us if applicable.
Who we share your data with
Any data you share with us is kept private, we do not sell or give it to anyone outside Niki Paterson Design. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Why do we need your personal data?
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to remove the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website, to track the pages you looked at while visiting our website and therefore to improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate personal information about the areas of our website which are visited most frequently. This aggregate personal information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. If you wish to reject our cookie, you may configure your browser to do so. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features on our website.